Imagine what you could discover and experience with an entire VIP Retreat devoted to you connecting with your dreams, creativity, and authentic expression while engaging with horses…
- Are you ready to live a life based on your desires and passion?
- Would you like to gain profound experience and insights from a master teaching herd?
Do you want to finally make the time to identify your true self and how to live authentically?
The VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat is an invitation for all creative souls, visionaries, entrepreneurs, healers, and lovers of horses and mother earth. Your time is now, not tomorrow, not someday – it is today.
Envision the following:
- Your entire retreat time is 100% focused on your needs and wants.
- No work or demands from your farm, family, or other responsibilities.
- You put down the phone and hear instead your heart, nature, and the wisdom of the horses who whisper in your ear.
- You find a deeper truth about who you are, what you want, what you have to offer others, and who you want to be during this lifetime.
- Your retreat time is filled with discoveries while you engage with the horses and connect to the land.
- You move from anxious, busy, and overwhelmed into more peace, calm, joy, and wonder. A highly creative place where your spirit can come alive!
Your exclusive and unique time on the ranch is guided by me, Kathy, a life coach of over 30 years and the founding teacher for Coaching with Horses programs and the Academy for Coaching with Horses. In addition, I am the author of several books about my personal experiences with horses, coaching with horses, and channeled messages from the horses. In the spring of 2023, my first Card Deck will be published, highlighting horses and their profound messages for all of us.
The exercises you will experience in the VIP session with the horses, meditations, creative expression, and other processes to help you get more honest about your life path will all be directly led by me.
The pace of the day is sensitive to your needs and what the horses bring forward for you to learn and integrate. At the end of the retreat, you will understand what is limiting you from living your fullest expression and what you might embrace to step into your unique purpose and vision.
Does this sound delicious and enchanting?
If so, I invite you to join my herd and me as we support you in clearing the old patterns and creating a fresh new start to an authentic life.
What is required of you?
- A commitment to creating the sacred time and space for your spirit so you may deepen your relationship with yourself.
- The willingness to be vulnerable and courageous as you explore with horses and the land and receive coaching from a seasoned life coach.
- A commitment to yourself, knowing that you deserve to invest in yourself and your future.
- A call and pull to the horses, instinctively knowing they have something to share with you.
- The willingness to travel to beautiful Southern Colorado. (See the FAQ section below for more information on nearby sightseeing.)
What is included in the VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat?
- One private call with Kathy to prepare you to get the most out of your exclusive experience.
- One or two days (your choice) of a VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat at my ranch in Mancos, Colorado.
- One-on-one coaching with me to gain clarity about your blocks and how to move through them.
- Multiple sessions with my herd to guide you back home to your true self.
- Self-expression through painting, collage, and journaling.
- Meditations or rituals to shift your consciousness into a new beginning.
- One of my signed books so you can continue to read about the power of the horse to heal the human heart.
- Worksheets and questionnaires that support your continual exploration of aligning with your passion and living your authentic life.
- Lodging at the ranch where you will enjoy looking out to the pasture before falling into a quiet slumber, star gazing void of the sound of traffic, and waking to the sounds of birds.
- One follow-up coaching call to help you integrate and live your strategy upon return to your everyday life.
What is not included in the VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat
- Airfare to and from Mancos, Colorado (see the FAQ section below for more information)
- Transportation from the airport to the ranch and for any additional side excursions.
- Your meals and beverages.
Why work with Kathy?
For over thirty years, I have been a Life Coach and energy healer. Deepening my work with horses has honed my skills as an intuitive and channel. I have helped thousands of people rediscover and embody their true selves by discarding the baggage that was not theirs. As a result, clients have made significant changes to their relationships and life path, resulting in profound joy and love.
For 18 years, I have focused on personal and spiritual development sessions with horses, combining my previous experiences with what the horses reveal to help people unearth what they need to change. The horse is the way shower and teacher. As I guide participants to practice the horses’ way, often there is an opening to one’s spirit as new realizations emerge and lost dreams reignite.
As the horses have often reflected, the truth of your path lies inside you. My job is to create an environment, learning experiences, and sessions with my horses that guide you to that truth.
I ask powerful questions that will change the way you see things. Once you change your perspective, your life reshapes into what you truly want.
Change can take energy and work. Most people resist it. That is the ego’s way of keeping you small and safe, the same person you have been for years. The bottom line is if you want your life to change, you must be willing to get out of your comfort zone and do new things. You must be willing to do what you have not done before to achieve your desired results. If you keep thinking that someday you will step onto your path, I am sorry, but each of those “somedays” will become yesterday.
You are still reading this because you know, at some level, there is more that your heart wants to experience – and more of your spirit that wants to be free.
I invite you to let my horses and me guide you through the change you seek but might have trepidation about stepping into. My horses are kind, magnificent, and benevolent teachers that will gently open your eyes to a new way – the way you were meant to live.
Frequently asked questions about the VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat
Can I work with you after the retreat?
Yes, absolutely. It would be my honor to support you as you step into new actions that align with your calling and passion. Having a coach by your side can make all of a difference in the world.
What are the accommodations?
You will have an entire lower-level suite if you stay on the ranch with the horses. It includes a bright bedroom with a queen bed, a private bath, a kitchenette, a den, and laundry facilities. Sitting areas outside have magnificent views.
How do I get to the ranch?
Clients fly into Durango, Colorado – 30 minutes from the ranch; Albuquerque, New Mexico – four hours from the ranch; or Salt Lake City, Utah – five hours from the ranch.
What else is in the area that I might enjoy doing on non-retreat days?
Southwest Colorado is near many sightseeing marvels, including Mesa Verde National Park, Durango, Silverton, Canyon of the Ancients, Telluride, hiking in the wilderness, or seeing the Wild Mustangs in Disappointment Valley. Within 1-2 hours, you can also visit Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, or the Four Corners region.
What is the investment for the VIP Retreat with Horses?
One day with two nights of lodging (and everything listed above): $2000
Two days with two nights of lodging (and everything listed above): $3000
(any additional nights of lodging are $170 per night)
To Book your VIP Coaching with Horses Retreat: Email here. Please include the dates you are considering and the length of stay in your email.
“ In my 20- year corporate career, I have had the opportunity to work with many different coaches. I was immediately impressed by Kathy’s natural and intuitive style. I immediately sensed Kathy’s wealth of experience and knowledge. She is a deep listener. Working with Kathy and her horses was revealing and life-changing. I thought I understood what I came for but experienced a deep sense of returning to my true self. On returning home, I enrolled in a class and embraced a passion I had let go of years ago. It was just what I needed. I can only highly recommend her! “ Lisette, Switzerland