For five years I had my eye on a training program. Each year it would come to Denver and each year I found a reason not to attend. After years of making excuses and putting it off I knew that my whole being would benefit from attending the program—even if I did not know exactly what those benefits were ahead of time.
Once I got to this place I was anxious to get started so Instead of booking the program when it would be here locally, I actually booked the program that was taking place in another state. I instinctively knew that getting away from the demands of my ranch, herd and business would allow me to sink in and be fully present to the training and the individuals I would meet there.
I am happy to tell you that my choice was the right choice. In looking back I recognize that I received such a high level of benefits from the training and so enjoyed meeting new people. The energy of my investment has transferred over into these areas of my life even all these years later:
- A new infusion of energy into my body and life
- A new level of inspiration towards the work I offer in the world
- Tools I was able to add to my already very full tool box that my horses love!
- Confirmation of just how much I love learning how to be a better teacher by being a student
A friend once said to me: “The best investment you can make – is to invest in yourself.” I have learned this over and over in my 25+ years of coaching and healing. Every time I say, “YES!” and make an investment of my time, energy and resources with a program, coach or energy healer—I have NEVER regretted it. The gift of taking action lasts a lifetime!
NOW is the time to invest in YOU!
- How long will you keep waiting to experience the profound nature and wisdom of horse?
- What would be possible for you if you trusted the calling in your heart and you took action?
- What might be revealed to you during a session with horse?
- How ready are you to be infused with pure divine energy?
The invitation is to stop putting your life and passions on hold—receive the gift of taking action today. Here’s how you can do this . . .
The EFLC Level One program is available to you if you’re ready to make that investment wherever you are in the world. The ten-week Coaching with Horses: Emotional Intelligence and Energy Mastery – (EFLC Level One) teaches individuals to step into learning the horses’ way based on authentic expression and energy and emotional intelligence. You move away from fear or trepidation into strength, clear intuition, and the ability to hold sacred space as an equine-based learning facilitator.
A version of this blog was originally published in 2015.