Horses are naturally authentic, expressive, and open to all that is in their environment. When living with all four hooves on the land, they are fully present and connected to Mother Earth. Their large hearts and natural way of being in harmony invites us to become more aware and listen to our heart and life’s calling. The Dance of Authenticity through the Wisdom of Horse is an “Invitation from Horse.” The path to authenticity requires one to move from merely functioning in the world to become connected to all aspects of life and self. During this program, the horses will guide you through the steps of revealing your true self.
Horses are animals that are prey upon they have a keen instinctual sense of all that is around them. Their ability to stay safe and alive (especially in the wild) depends on this capacity to sense danger. Unlike humans, horses utilize this wisdom as they are fully embodied and present in the moment. When you decide to embrace “Horse” as your teacher, you learn the importance of listening to your entire self: mind, body, emotions, inklings, and intuition.
Instead of dismissing these informative feelings, you learn to be more “horse-like” and allow them to guide you to your next best action.
As you commune with horses, they will guide you to expand your intuition and align with what is real and right for you. Learning with horses in a variety of different exercises will help you to access your higher wisdom and instinctual knowledge, while also evolving your emotional and social intelligence.
Many of us are stuck in conditioned or programmed thoughts and behaviors as we conform to the mundane expectations of society. We have dulled our senses, stuffed our emotions, and become numb to creative expansion as the demands of life increase. Through learning and embracing the “horses’ way,” you become more “horse-like” and access your higher wisdom and instinctual knowledge, while also deepening your emotional and social intelligence. My masterful herd of horses will move you through the steps of coming home to yourself and your truth. I invite you to experience this extraordinary wisdom from the horses.
The Dance of Authenticity workshop is for you if you are ready to:
- Connect deeply to the heart and wisdom of Horse, so you may heal, feel whole, expand into your purpose, and then contribute to the world at a higher level.
- Learn how to shift from the frustrations and limitations of your current life so that you can align with your core-values and true-life direction.
- Stop listening to the opinions and advice of others and start allowing your intuition to guide you, feeling stronger and more confident each time you do.
- Make radical shifts from your conditioned self or “programs” into who you indeed are.
- Experience deep communion with powerful, gentle, and wise horses, while releasing stress, raising your vibration, and opening to higher levels of intuition and insight.
The majestic nature of horses is a transformational experience for humans. During this program, you will interact with horses, develop relationships, become part of the herd, and learn about yourself along the way. Horses naturally bring you deeper into yourself to illuminate your path. Explore the natural rhythm of an authentic life and heart-centered power through the way of the horse.
During the Dance of Authenticity workshop, you receive:
- Activities and processes to ignite the vital information within your body intelligence that you can use to distinguish and enhance your authenticity.
- An exploration with the herd to open four of your vital life-force energy centers, giving you higher levels of receiving intuition.
- A new detailed and extensive guide, Scale of Emotions for Conscious Evolution by Kathy Pike. The chart gives you a deeper understanding of the source of your emotions and how to quickly shift into more productive emotional states as you move up the scale toward love, joy, and peace.
- Reconditioning Self to Authenticity worksheets.
- The Four Steps to the Present Process by Kathy Pike.
- A reflective-style round pen session with a horse that will give you the next step toward your path of greater purpose and passion.
- An extensive workshop folder, additional experiences with the horses, and time with like-minded individuals.
Are you ready to embrace a new way of being with horses?
Would your heart expand while being in communion with a horse?
To Be Announced
*All Equine Assisted Learning activities are on the ground. This is a non-riding workshop and is appropriate for riders, non-riders, and individuals new to horses. Safety is covered and the horses have taught this work for years. Register for Lyons Location