Are you living your life purpose?
Are you coaching others and raising human consciousness while working with horses?
Are you ready to make a positive change in a world that is currently in chaos?
Would you like to guide others into their true authentic self while standing next to a horse?
Life coaches, riding instructors, therapists, artists, equine specialists, and counselors who wish to integrate horses as teachers and healers into their life purpose, vision, or business attend the online EFLC Level One training program. This course provides coaching and facilitation skills creating empowerment for all attendees.
The Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching (EFLC) Level One training program teaches the philosophies, theories, and methods shared through the stories found in Hope from the Heart of Horses: How Horses Teach Us About Presence, Strength, and Awareness, by Kathy Pike. It has been taught globally to hundreds of individuals for the last fifteen years. The EFLC Level One training program is now available Online with Kathy. You may attend from anywhere in the world!
The EFLC Level One Training Program is for you if you wish to:
- Receive facilitation training from one of the most in-depth equine learning training programs available, giving you the tools and confidence to lead others.
- Offer a mind-body centered, or somatic approach, in equine learning sessions, creating mind-blowing experiences for clients.
- Lead equine-assisted learning sessions, creating deep awareness and transformation for others.
- Understand the nature and beauty of horses on an entirely new and profound level, changing your life forever.
- Experience and learn to read the subtle communication and healing possible between humans and horses.
- Find your unique voice and ability to be a healing presence for others as they partner with horses.
- Learn the skills and processes to guide someone through several interactions with horses, giving you the confidence to start your equine-based learning sessions.
- Experience true empowerment through partnering with horses.
The EFLC Level One teaches individuals to step into learning the horses’ way based on authentic expression and emotional intelligence. You move away from fear or trepidation into strength as an equine-based learning facilitator throughout the eight-week training program.
By the end of the course, you will feel confident in delivering transformational equine-based learning sessions with ease. What would it be like for you to stand with a horse as your co-coach, teacher, healer, and mentor for others? Are you ready to develop your unique voice and focus on the rapidly growing movement of coaching with horses? You will raise your emotional intelligence and connection with horses as you help others to do so. If you are ready for this life-enhancing and changing training program with horses, you are invited to register for an interview.
Join Kathy from anywhere in the world as she delivers an experience that offers structure while at the same time encouraging innovation. Gain the skills to help people identify where they are and where they want to move towards as they deepen their sense of authenticity, self, truth, and purpose. Transformation is achieved by guiding people to come deeply into the intelligence of the body, open to deep grounding, and allowing their innate wisdom to emerge while being with the horses.
The EFLC Level One online training program is an 8-week course. Kathy Pike will guide you step by step through the processes for facilitating individuals with a horse. As you progress, you will start coaching others (to practice) with Kathy’s guidance and mentoring.
To interview and be accepted into the EFLC Level One training program, you must have:
- One or more horses for your session work.
- Solid horse handling skills and a sense of safe behaviors with horses (on the ground).
- The ability to join Kathy on the phone or Zoom and to watch webinars and tutorials online.
- A natural motivation and ability to initiate and self-direct with the material provided.
- You have been and currently pursue personal development through coaching, therapy, workshops, and self-reflection.
- A high degree of willingness and flexibility to be in this first-ever online program.
- A desire to provide transformational experiences for others with horses.
- The readiness to be in a professional training program.
Training Start Date: Mid-August of 2020.
This is an eight-week EFLC Level One facilitator training program. It is not a workshop. It is an in-depth training modeled after the onsite training program that Kathy has been offering for fifteen years. You receive direct mentoring and guidance from Kathy every week of the program. A member’s only area will provide weekly tutorials with videos, audios, documents, and other resources to support your learning and progression through the program. You are expected to practice all of the skills and processes taught on a weekly basis. To ensure the highest quality experience, mentoring, and guidance from Kathy, space is limited.
To be accepted into this program you must meet all requirements listed above. You will be asked to fill out an application in order to be accepted into an interview. The quality of the information in your Application determines if you will speak with Kathy. Click the blue-button below to schedule your interview. After that is scheduled you will be directed to the application you are required to fill out. *Check your spam and junk mail folders for your confirmation email and scheduled interview!
Participants start to integrate the power of living the Way of the Horse; they may experience shifts and expansion of their being and consciousness. As a result, many of our students are drawn to continue to the Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching Certification Program after completing their Level One training.
|“Kathy has provided me with tools of staying present in the moment or consciousness that has changed my life and will continue to change my life. It hasn’t only changed the way I ride and am around horses but in every other way in my life, whether it is with people or other animals. It is surprising how much less energy I use when I am present. I feel as though a piece to the puzzle of my wholeness has been filled. I will forever be grateful for the gift you have given me. Thank you.” – Michelle Q., Cohuna, Australia|
|“My Level One training went beyond my expectations. During my Round Pen experience, Izzy allowed me to close a chapter in my life that needed to be closed. Through Kathy’s facilitation and Izzy’s Master Coaching, I now feel complete. The training also allowed me to grow as a coach, and I now have the Mind Body Method to add to my Coaching Toolbox. Thanks for an absolutely amazing experience.” – Anouschka, Canada|
|“After attending the EFLC Level One, I returned to The Netherlands, where I had various equi sessions planned with individuals and a big group. The Mind Body Method coaching model worked superb; it enriched my toolkit. It fits very well with my experience of being a systemic equi coach, and it makes my work, and very important the work of my horses, much easier and lighter.” – Tirza, The Netherlands|