Imagine a life where you are living your purpose while partnering with horses and making a significant impact on others’ well-being. Every day you feel warmth and expansion in your heart because you are finally living your calling. You are a conduit for positive change and deep connections. Are you:
- Tired of looking at your horses, knowing they are waiting for you to live your potential?
- Want to help others through the power of horses, but need more confidence to do so?
- Currently offer Coaching with Horses sessions, but they lack the transformational, soul revealing, and life-altering depth you know is possible?
Life coaches, riding instructors, therapists, artists, and counselors who wish to integrate horses as teachers and healers into their life purpose, vision, or business attend the online EFLC Level One training program. This course provides coaching and facilitation skills creating empowerment for all attendees.
The Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching (EFLC) Level One training program teaches the philosophies, theories, and methods shared through the stories found in Hope from the Heart of Horses: How Horses Teach Us About Presence, Strength, and Awareness, by Kathy Pike. It has been taught globally to hundreds of individuals for the last fifteen years. The EFLC Level One training program is now available Online with Kathy. You may attend from anywhere in the world!
The EFLC Level One Training Program is for individuals who wish to:
- Feel confident and strong while having steps to guide their clients into new realizations with horses.
- Make a more significant impact in the world by coaching others, to set powerful boundaries and let go of old patterns of behavior, so they can step into new levels of leadership to create the life they desire.
- Receive the tools, processes and training to confidently lead others through mind-body centered, or somatic approaches, in equine learning sessions, creating mind-blowing transformational experiences for clients.
- Experience deep communion with horses and lead others through similar life-changing experiences.
- Have an experienced mentor to show how to deliver highly transformational sessions, saving time and frustration.
- Provide profound results for their clients while also growing their business and income.
The ten-week EFLC Level One teaches individuals to step into learning the horses’ way based on authentic expression and emotional intelligence. You move away from fear or trepidation into strength as an equine-based learning facilitator.
By the end of the course, you will feel confident in delivering transformational equine-based learning sessions with ease. What would it be like for you to stand with a horse as your co-coach, teacher, healer, and mentor for others? Are you ready to develop your unique voice and focus on the rapidly growing movement of coaching with horses? You will raise your emotional intelligence and connection with horses as you help others to do so. If you are ready for this life-enhancing and changing training program with horses, you are invited to apply for an interview.
Learn and expand your skills from anywhere in the world so you can partner with horses in an entirely new way. Learn the crucial structures, coaching skills, and processes need for EFL sessions. Gain the skills to help people identify where they are and where they want to move towards as they deepen their sense of authenticity, self, truth, and purpose, all guided by the majestical wise equine coach. Stop overthinking and wishing, start coaching with horses.
This program is not for you if:
- You are lacking the ability to invest in your horse, yourself, or your path at a professional level.
- You do not want to take the time needed to learn in a 10 -week online program.
- You are willing to allow the days go by, knowing you are not living up to your potential or life purpose.
The EFLC Level One online training program. Kathy Pike will guide you step by step through the processes for facilitating individuals with a horse. As you progress, you will start coaching others with Kathy’s guidance and mentoring. To apply and be accepted into the EFLC Level One training program, you must have:
- One or more horses for your session work.
- Solid horse handling skills and a sense of safe behaviors with horses (on the ground).
- The ability to join Kathy on the phone or Zoom and to watch webinars and tutorials online.
- A natural motivation and ability to initiate and self-direct with the material provided.
- The continual passion for personal development through coaching, therapy, workshops, and self-reflection.
- A desire to provide transformational experiences for others with horses.
- The readiness to be in a professional training program.
Training Start Date: Apply now and start soon after you are accepted.
The program provides weekly tutorials with videos, audios, documents, and other resources with unlimited access. Weekly mentoring is provided by Kathy to ensure the highest quality experience.
To be accepted into this program, you must:
- Meet all requirements listed in the bullet list above.
- Fill out an application to be accepted into an interview. The quality of the information in your Application determines if you will speak with Kathy.
- Be willing and ready to learn the processes, structures, and mind-body centered approaches for sessions.
Are you already a season equine learning facilitator? Many individuals who have studied other modalities such as EAGALA attend the EFLC Level One to gain the skills to work with people in a body-centered manner. Kathy is a teacher for teachers and a coach for coaches. Take what you learn in the online EFLC Level One through Coaching with Horses and your sessions will transform in ways you never expected.
Are you new to this body of work? This course will help you to learn the steps, safety protocols, and build your confidence to step into this work. You will leave with great clarity about your path with horses and also gain personal development along the way.
Click the blue-button below to schedule your interview. After your call is scheduled, you will be directed to the Application. *Check your spam and junk mail folders for your confirmation email and scheduled interview!
“While applying Kathy’s methods with my horses, I shifted from numbing out difficult emotions to instead move through them and gain an entirely new level of emotional intelligence. Now that I have gone deeper into my own spiritual exploration with horses, I feel congruent and confident in leading others. I thought I was a very present person, the horses taught me how to go even further into presence and create a genuinely emotionally safe container for others. This program solidified my power as a healer, animal communicator and EFL instructor.” Anna Marie Ellison, USA
“This program is exactly what I needed on my transformative journey with horses. Kathy has helped me accept my vulnerability and become more authentic. This also allowed me to develop and trust my intuition with horses thus creating a deeper partnership with them when facilitating coaching sessions with people. When doing so, I am in a spiritual zone that feels like home.” Natasha Vanoye, Belgium
“I am LOVING the Online EFLC course … the breadth and depth of the material are brilliant! I’ve done countless online courses and seminars and wanted to let you know how beautifully this is being presented. So rich and full. Thank you for this offering – feeling incredibly grateful to be with you on this path!” Toni Harris, Canada
Kathy has provided me with tools of staying present in the moment or consciousness that has changed my life and will continue to change my life. It hasn’t only changed the way I ride and am around horses but in every other way in my life, whether it is with people or other animals. It is surprising how much less energy I use when I am present. I feel as though a piece to the puzzle of my wholeness has been filled. I will forever be grateful for the gift you have given me. Thank you.” – Michelle Q., Cohuna, Australia
|“My Level One training went beyond my expectations. During my Round Pen experience, Izzy allowed me to close a chapter in my life that needed to be closed. Through Kathy’s facilitation and Izzy’s Master Coaching, I now feel complete. The training also allowed me to grow as a coach, and I now have the Mind Body Method to add to my Coaching Toolbox. Thanks for an absolutely amazing experience.” – Anouschka, Canada|
|“After attending the EFLC Level One, I returned to The Netherlands, where I had various equi sessions planned with individuals and a big group. The Mind Body Method coaching model worked superb; it enriched my toolkit. It fits very well with my experience of being a systemic equi coach, and it makes my work, and very important the work of my horses, much easier and lighter.” – Tirza, The Netherlands|