Most importantly I wish for you to feel much love and ease during the holidays. May you and your loved ones share moments of love and gratitude for all that life has brought you and will bring to you this coming year.
Horses Dancing in Your Head
The days are getting longer now, albeit not any warmer. The temperatures have been below zero at night for several days now, and when I go out to feed the horses, their eye lashes and nostrils are coated with a cold, harsh frost. I find the cold mornings refreshing and exciting, as I know that, during the day, I will probably head to the mountains for a cross-country ski with my dog, Inkie.
We are just past the darkest days, and we are slowly emerging into more sunlight with the start of a new calendar year. Where has the time gone? The dark, cold winter nights give ample time for reflection and review, an essential part of life’s process. Are you slowing down enough and giving yourself the gentle time of reflection?
My horses are much older now and it makes me wonder where the time has really gone. In the evenings, next to my wood burning stove, I contemplate what else my life holds for me. I have a cup of peppermint tea and write in my journal:
- What else do I feel drawn to create, achieve or experience, in order to know that I am still living life to it’s fullest?
- If money was not a barrier, what would I choice to do?
- What must happen for me in this lifetime?
- If I were living an even more authentic life than what I have now, what would I release and what would I deepen into?
This year, I have felt inspired to haul out the magazine and work on some collages. Working deeply with the essence of what I want to feel in the forthcoming year, I allow my intuition draw me to the colors and images that, by themselves, may mean little, but in a collective, bring a deeper understanding of my true nature and path.
After I complete my collages, I sit back and ask myself:
- What emerged that I did not expect?
- What is most prominent?
- What colors and shapes did I end up choosing?
- What was my subconscious mind expressing?
I encourage you to take a few days to work with your journal and create a collage – to gently set the energy of the upcoming year into motion. If you are in want of a Life Coach with 22-years of experience to coach you to greater clarity, feel free to reach out and schedule a session.
As always nature, Mother Earth, and horses are in the forefront of my desires. This year, I plan to continue on this extraordinary path with Horse and to drop even deeper into the development of my Dance with Horse program and teachings. I have danced with my horses as long as I’ve had the privilege to have them with me. Those moments of time where one can’t determine who is leading who are indescribable and utterly heart-expanding.
The White Horse Wisdom Personal Transformation with Horse program made its debut last year. A small group of dedicated women went on a healing journey with Horse, gaining deep clarity about the direction of their path and finding tools to become more horse-like in their nature. I am excited to be offering this program again this year.
Would you agree to any of these statements?
- Glorious spirited horses dance in my dreams (instead of sugar plums), calling me to them.
- I would like to invest into myself – through healing and growing for an extended period of time with Horse.
- My authentic nature is seeking to emerge and be of service. I am ready, able and willing to partner with Horse to achieve clarity about my life path.
- A program that teaches me about the horse and human chakras, healing, bach flowers, muscle testing, attunements, developing my intuition, expanding my creative side and deepening my connection to self and horse through many one-on-one equine sessions, would fill me up and give me the support for the next segment of my life.
If any of the above statements resonate with you, visit the White Horse Wisdom Program page, read all about it and fill out the blue box to schedule a conversation with Kathy about this course.
The EFLC year-long Certification program continues to expand and grow in a way I had never imagined 15 years ago. 2017 will bring upgrades to all of the online materials, including several new educational recordings into the Horse Wisdom Library and a completely new members-only resource area. The herd continues to be solid with their teaching, and Ginger will be stepping up to do more work this summer.
If you have been contemplating becoming Certified, I would journal with these questions:
- If I chose not to enter into the EFLC Certification program this year, what will I miss out on and what will not be possible for me?
- If I chose to enter into the EFLC Certification program, what would change for me? What lights me up about a program of this nature?
- Do I feel a calling in my heart to understand Horse and be of service? If today is not the time, then when will it be time for me to step onto the path?
- If I had all of the courage in the world, what decision would I make?
Know what your options are and the extent of one of the finest EFLC Certification programs available. I am enrolling now for the 2017 program. You begin your work directly after enrollment and before your first on-site meeting. Visit the EFLC Certification Program page and fill out the large grey box to receive a complete information packet for this program.
During these cold winter nights, as you are tucked up on the couch with your cup of tea, feel free to browse Kathy’s Blog Pages for inspiration and stories about the work with Horse and all of nature.
I trust that you and your equine and canine friends will stay warm during these winter days, and will find the time to prepare for the warmer and brighter days to come. My master herd awaits you… Are you ready?
Kathy and the Herd