- Are you ready to stand next to Horse, enter into their wisdom and expand your consciousness, so all things become clear to you?
- Would you like to leave the demands of technology and your daily life behind and enter the world of horse, where you find peace and tranquility under starry skies?
- Are you ready to claim your life through returning to mother earth, listening to her creatures, and having direct contact and engagement with Horse?
- Do you long to share with others what is most important to you as you find greater alignment on your path of purpose and service?
Horses are graceful, yet potent, spiritual guides and mentors of life. They live naturally in herds. When you join the herd they easily teach you how your energy field influences your life and those around you. If you are at a point in your life that you wish to deepen your spiritual connections and how you contribute in the world, Horse is your most powerful shaman.
While partnering with the divine being of Horse at this retreat you will:
- Empower yourself to live the life you deserve
- Connect to your true presence as you surrender to the wisdom of Horse
- Explore new processes and tools to expand your energy field
- Revive and ignite your inner energy centers, giving you back your vital life force energy
- Renew your commitment and embody a deeper sense of your purpose in life
- Nourish your soul as you breathe, smell and feel Horse, dropping deeply into horse time and horse consciousness
Horses live completely connected to spirit and to mother earth. They live in the moment and have extended fields of energy. This field of energy is acoustical in nature and easily takes in information from all that is around. Join me for this magical equine-guided retreat where we, with Horse as our Shaman, will connect to spirit and mother earth. As we learn how to be more “Horse Like,” by being in this physical world and also deeply connected to the divine or spirit, we too have access to more intuitive information, clear messages about our best directions, and the ability to dance with others and their uniqueness. (Cochise and Gypsy Running at Apache Springs-photo from Apache Springs Ranch)
After this program you will have:
- Experienced Horse as Shaman, having been touched deeply by their compassion, presence and teachings.
- Reconnected to your true essence, giving you great clarity and spiritual direction.
- Shared, with a community of like-minded women, the joy and passion for Horse, creating a unique herd of support.
- Expanded into a deeper spiritual connection with self and the divine, changing your life forever.
This peaceful and enlightening five-day retreat offering Kathy’s most current and advanced teaching of Horse is open to anyone interested in embarking on a spiritual journey with Horse. Horse will lead the group through the exploration of topics such as accessing the field of consciousness, connecting deeply to mother earth and her creatures, and expanding one’s energy field, all to realign with purpose and live a life that is congruent. Experience energy meditations to clear your field and learn simple yet powerful rituals for connecting with mother earth. You will leave with a higher understanding of love, honor and respect for horses and all of life.
The Horse as Shaman retreat takes place in the high desert of Arizona just south of Tucson. Nestled below mountain peaks with expansive grasslands and old growth cottonwoods, the Apache Springs Ranch offers the best of lodging and meals to support your experience with Horse. Ponds and springs are alive with native birds and there are many trails close by for a morning walk. With no air traffic over the land you find true peace and quiet. A labyrinth supports our process along with walks with the horses. (Labyrinth at Apache Springs-photo from Apache Springs Ranch)
You will be picked up at the airport and brought to the secluded location where you will gaze at the star filled night skies, embrace serenity as you walk along the canyon floor, and feel your spirit soar as you take in the scents of the desert fauna and watch a herd horses in an expansive open field.
This is a very limited space program. You will receive a one-on-one session with a horse of your choice, additional exploration time with Horse, meditations, movement, energy tools, walking the land and the labyrinth, and rituals to honor Horse and the land. You also gain direct time with Kathy during program time and shared meals. This community setting allows you the choice to retreat into your own process or enjoy the company of others during non-program time. (Apache Springs Ranch Outdoor arena view-photo from Apache Springs Ranch)
Dates: Arrive to the ranch in the afternoon (2:00pm to 5:00pm) and join everyone for dinner. After dinner, introductions and program start with Kathy. Four full days with the horses Thursday through Sunday. Ends Sunday at 4:00pm.
Flights: Tucson Airport is the easiest and closest airport (1 hour away). If you wish to rent your own car you may also consider flying into Phoenix (3 hours away) which is less expensive. * Shuttles are available to and from Tucson Airport/Apache Springs Ranch if you do not wish to rent a car. Hotels are available near the airport for next day departures.
Program Inclusions: Tuition includes your lodging and food. There is an extra charge ($65) for shuttles to and from the airport. Apache Springs is a unique retreat center that offers top of the line accommodations and meals.
Fare: $2170 early bird ($2570 regular) for program, food and lodging. (Breakdown: Four nights/days lodging and food $870, program $1300).
To Secure Your Spot in this Program: Click here to make a $500 deposit
Limited space. Register in advance.