My fields have turned from brown to bright white overnight. I don’t foresee the snow melting now until late March. Daily I stay present and give gratitude for the moisture and keep myself from any strong reactions based on the 13 plus feet of snow we received last year.
And now the holidays are upon us. This year I have TWO sweet ideas for your holiday receiving and giving.
Sweet Deal #1: Kathy’s 2023 Gift Bundle
Keep them, or give them away to three dear friends!
- Personally signed original Hard Covered Copy of Hope from the Heart of Horses
- Personally signed Soft Cover of Life Lessons from the Heart of Horses
- Personally signed Oracle of the Sacred Horse Card Deck (while supplies last)
Kathy’s Gift Bundle Special: $57 (includes shipping and while supplies last)
*Limited supply on the book bundle order today!
Shipping is available only within the US and only to one address.
Sweet Deal #2: Upcycled Grocery/Tote Bag
I also wanted to offer these sweet bags that my friend, Shelby, makes—they are awesome and sell like hotcakes! I give her my used grain bags from Moon’s feed. She upcycles them into these fantastic and useful bags. You also can also have your logo printed on the bag!
– Designed with reinforced stitching for extra strength and durability
– Water-resistant, wipeable, and highly functional size
– Each tote is handcrafted using recycled feed bags, denim and fabric
– Upcycled denim handles for added comfort and strength
– Upcycled denim and fabric exterior pocket for cell phones, keys, and more
Have your logo printed on the bag! Great for fundraisers.
Based in Mancos, Colorado, Shelby Rae Designs utilizes recycled feed bags, recycled jeans, and fabric to create unique bags that contribute to reducing wasted materials and illuminating resourceful living. With a deep appreciation for the land and the benefits it provides, Shelby, the artist behind Shelby Rae Designs, is an advocate of upcycling and utilizing recycled materials in her work. Through each bag, she hopes to share the importance and benefits of upcycling in functional, practical, and quality ways.
These are going to sell fast to get over there and get yours. Think of my old man Moon (31 years old) each time you use it!
You can also contact Shelby St. Hilaire through email by Clicking Here.
Hope you love these! I certainly do. Purchase these Sweet Deals for yourself or to give away!
Kathy and the Herd!