Natural Horsemanship for EFLC
The Natural Horsemanship for EFLC program is designed for any one who is interested in horsemanship skills for equine based learning programs, or who simply wants to find new ways to deepen their partnership with a challenging horse. We will address how to better communicate with a horse on the ground and how that translates into the saddle.
(photo left: Angie working with Lilly)
You will take away:
- Hands on learning and practice of natural horsemanship skills
- A higher level of confidence in handling and staying safe with a variety of horses and herd dynamics
- The importance of fine tuning body language
- Energetic practices to positively impact the relationship with a horse
- How to combine all elements (skills and energy) to create an impact learning experience for your client and/or horse
- Elements to look at when picking members of your teaching herd
(photo right: Rebecca working with Corazon)
Sharpen your knowledge on how the mind and body of the horse work together. The Natural Horsemanship for EFLC program is highly experiential. You will learn to deepen your ability to read the 'energy' of a horse and intuitively know how to best work with a horse in a variety of situations. You will learn and combine your skills with The Four Steps to the Present to create an expanded awareness and deeper spiritual connection with your horse.
The Natural Horsemanship for EFLC program is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to learn an integrated approach (mind/body of human and horse) to creating relationships and working with horses
- Is in a supportive role (horse handler) for equine based learning programs
- Loves to learn new ways to take their horsemanship skills for to the next level
Activities will be on the ground in round pens or open arena with the use of obstacles and/or driving techniques. You will work with Kathy’s herd of EFLC horses and a few mustangs. If you wish to bring your own horse please contact Kathy. (photo right: Kathy with Moon and Corazon)
For more information, please email Kathy.
Tuition for One Day Program: $225
Tuition for Both Days: $400
- July 17 and 18, 2013 - Moon Shadow Ranch, Berthoud, Colorado Register Now