A “Vision” is big. Something that is often unattainable, but keeps us moving forward in creating and expanding. One sets their vision high for this purpose.
My vision in life is . . .
To create the opportunity for every individual in the world to experience the power of Horse to expand their heart and presence.
You know as well I do that the statement above is a BIG vision. I may never reach it but it is worth trying. If every person in the world had this experience then people would treat Horses and each other with Love, Honor and Respect. And then the whole world would expand into a higher level of consciousness.
This week as I watch my horses sleeping in the warm afternoon sun, I have been sitting and reviewing 2014 and preparing for 2015. What truly excites me is that last year 22 amazing and vibrant women who have been studying with me are helping to achieve this goal. Through their practice sessions and what they do after graduation, more and more people are experiencing the Heart of Horse. Some of you may judge me for how my brain works but the other day I had this thought:
This year’s 22 students touched 6 people each during Equine Sessions for a total of 132 people touched by a session. The 132 clients tell 10 of their friends about their experience and an additional 1,320 people are touched by the Heart of the Horse. This does not include all of the additional workshops and sessions each of the 22 graduates will offer. Let’s say that each graduate, throughout their first year, touch over 200 people. That total will be 4,400 people in one year. Over the course of the ten years I have been doing my work 44,000 people will have been touched by the heart of horses through sessions alone just from those 22 people. However, since I have been teaching for 10 years, the number of graduates is much higher. One can only imagine that by now well over 100,00 people have been touched by horse. This does not include all of the programs I have done around the world and also the books, tele-classes, etc. tha t have led individuals to connect with horses in other way or other venues. NOW is the time! The MORE people willing to step up and contribute in any way they can only helps the cause.
Do you have the calling?
This truly excites me. The Love, Honor and Respect for Horse is growing rapidly. Now I can only imagine a world where all of the people who are connected to me (through my website or newsletters) get into action and step into contributing to this higher vision through:
- Attending workshops
- Taking training courses
- Helping local horse focused organizations
- Volunteering at non-profits
- Gifting the book Hope through the Heart of Horses to others
- Making videos of success stories of their clients to share with others
- Writing their stories for articles or on-line blogs
- Offering their stories of transformation at speaking engagements
- Creating new ways to deliver learning or information of the power of horse to heal and expand human consciousness
Just IMAGINE that world. A world where, instead of longing and wishing to be the change maker, YOU became the change maker and contributor!
This leads me to ask . . .
- What keeps you where you are?
- What would be possible for you if you dreamt a little bigger?
- What action could you take to participate in the bigger vision?
For those of you who know me, you know I am a big vision person and I never lack for ideas. As a coach of over 15 years, I can easily spot and identify the innate talents and gifts that each individual has—even when they are blind to them.
Would you like to step up in 2015, stop playing small, stop living in fear and begin to live your purpose at the next level?
Would you like to benefit both personally and professional from direct access to me and my years of experience in coaching and teaching the EFLC work?
If you answered yes, then I want to support you in doing so!
Here are some ways that I can support you in living your vision for 2015:
- Go deep with the Horse as Shaman all inclusive equine learning program and retreat and get person time with me and some magnificent horses in the desert of Arizona.
- Begin your dream of being an EFLC facilitator by coming to an EFLC Level One in April or May 2015.
- Finally say YES to YOU and your Vision and interview for the EFLC Certification Program for 2015. Click Here to fill out the form and get scheduled for an appointment with Kathy.
- Is travel a problem? Start with our free and newest feature: “Get Started Program” by Clicking Here
I may be setting the bar high here as we end 2014 and enter 2015. I hope so. I hope that this inspires you to take action, if not for yourself, than by all means for the love of the horse who can only speak through us and inspire us to action.
Is there something that you have been wanting but I have not been providing? I truly want to hear about it. Send an email to kp @ coachingwithhorses.com and tell me. I can offer a class or resource that would support you on your journey with horse!
Many blessings to you all!
Inkie, Moon, Corazon, Diva, Dizzy, Layla and Ginger